Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caterpillar C18 Marine Genset

sunak0_chan @ 2011-02-17T12: 18:00

The more I look in the mirror I have more the appearance of a child. I want to change. Revolutionize the way I look.
I'm sick of the jokes. I'm sick of looking a fifteen.

You've always said that I "grow up fast and becomes a wonderful woman. "
These words your dad continues to resonate in his head every time someone says to me look like a girl haha.

FUCK.

I hate you. 'Cause you're so gone. From day to day.
I hate you because you left me alone.

I just hope that in the place where you are now someone continues to torment you.

know dad I started university . Although a few years late. I wanted to do, and here I am.
are in Venice.
I started a new life. I have met wonderful people.
Although I moved away from others. I hope to re-establish all relationships.

I left my mother alone.
Every day that passes I'm more and more evil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment