Friday, February 18, 2011

Violin Fingerboard Sticker

Paranoia night.


When I think of you a strange smile appears Sulo my face.
Everything scares me.
I do not hardly ever smile.

Speaking with a friend last night I came to a conclusion. I can not do without you.
you.
You completely ignore my existence.
I already think me lucky to have seen you here in Venice. Having spoken with you.

That your smile turned to me only after the pictures together I will never forget.
Since that day I realized.
How can I live peacefully without your voice? Without your smile rubber?

I feel like I need you like the air we breath.
I feel that actually exists.
E 'for a while' you do not consider more than just a celebrity. To me you are not Eunhyuk. You are Lee HyukJae .
, Ti hatred.
I love you.

Right now I'd be willing to give anything to see you. Fly to the other part of the world just to attend one of your shows. While
to see you together.

NON HO PIU 'TEMPO.

My decision I took. I do not want to live in regret. I do not ever forgive. NEVER .
fucked up the university, heard the screams of my mother for this decision are things that now take a back seat.
My only thought is for you .

Initially I felt guilty, and not a little, I admit.
I've pretty much given up without the slightest regret the Jrock. This thing
initially hurt. And thought with hindsight it hurts even now. The hand trembles almost

in writing.

you managed to give me what other groups can not convey.
the evening when I'm in my room in Venice, in the dark, my mind is filled with a thousand thoughts.
comforts me, but know they're not the only one to think about certain things.

Vila. Thank you so much for having me open this new world. I still remember that summer well.
Thanks. Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment